4.19.2010

honestly, who designs these things without an off switch?

it doesn't turn off. i threw it in the trunk, and i could still hear the freaky ribbit the entire time we were driving around.

this is an awesome toy for the bumbo tray... the bottom suctions to whatever, and the top part is fun to spin. but for some reason, they've designed it to not turn off. whether it's the baby spinning it with a smile on her face- or it's stuffed in a bag for a long road trip... it continued to play music until the battery died.


i'm sure there's more to come!  if you have any toys that don't turn off... feel free to list them below! save all moms the trouble of putting up with it!

2 comments:

Southern Reflexions said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean, ha ha ha!! ;o)

Joy said...

I can't find a photo online, but Robbie's favorite toy is his leapfrog ride-on firetruck. I swear the thing is about 100 decibels with no volume control and no off button.
It has 2 characters at the front, both of which can be pressed and they sing a fairly long song (LOUDLY) that starts "I'm firefighter Tad and I'm here.." and if you press it over and over again, you can make it say "I'm" over and over and over.

And over.
And over.
And over again.

Robbie loves it and I've learned to turn it out most of the time, but every once in a while I have the urge to throw the thing over the back fence.

You can see him riding it here:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5mLCp7uKWhM/S7GfhEtnp_I/AAAAAAAAAoQ/l75Y2j2Tkts/s400/March27-28+024.jpg