5.02.2011

wren says a word


yeah. just this one word.... but we were thrilled. she's seriously delayed in speech, and while we're almost 100% convinced that it's a will issue not a skill or development issue, it sure is great to hear her talking.



we absolutely LOVE ms. amy, our play therapist. she's fabulous and works so hard to get my stubborn child to speak.

on a side note we've been teaching her to sign. (i wish we would have done it from the beginning.) it's eased so much of her frustration to be able to sign what she wants!

1 comment:

Ashley Hoff said...

Okay, now it's my turn to say oh my gosh! I had no idea that you adopted another baby! Congrats! I've tried to read your blog several times in the last few months, but it looked like disabled (maybe it was just my computer?). Anywho, I look forward to reading all about life with two little girls :)